How to bake a winning cupcake
Tips from Charlotte, IronCupcake host:
- Make sure your cupcake tastes as good as your icing. Eaters will be disappointed with a fantastic icing and bland cake!
- In my opinion, a moist cupcake does much better than a dry cupcake
- Choose a flavour that really stands out as Eaters have a lot of cakes to try
Tips from Kaz, a regular Eater and IronCupcake photographer:
- Don’t spend all your time and effort on the presentation of the stand – it’s the taste and appearance of the cupcakes that counts!
- Make sure your quarters can be removed easily from the case as it makes our job a lot easier
- Each quarter of the cupcake should have a bit of everything on top to taste
We’ll be adding more top tips from our winning Bakers from ‘The Great British Summer’ competition so stay tuned!