What to bring
If you want to enter cupcakes into the competition, you’ll need a Baker ticket. If you want to judge cupcakes at the competition, you’ll need an Eater ticket!
Bakers and Eaters must buy their tickets before the competition so that we know how many people to expect. Baker tickets are limited to 20 and these tend to sell out fast! You can buy tickets using PayPal through our online shop. Read more about buying tickets and our T&Cs on our page Buy Tickets.
You don’t need to print out your tickets – just bring the order number found on your ticket confirmation email.
- Eaters checklist:
- Your order number found on your ticket confirmation email
- Pen for marking
- An empty stomach!
- Bakers checklist:
- Bring your order number found on your ticket confirmation email
- 12 cupcakes that match the theme of the competition
- 2 cupcakes that are left whole
- 10 cupcakes that are already cut into quarters
- A sign with the name and description of your cupcakes
- Optional: your own cupcake stand or plate
Please note: if you’re making mini cupcakes, you’ll need 40 mini cupcakes plus two full size cupcakes.